Thursday, February 10, 2005

Finished Denim Quilt Top

I decided just to use the Ohio Star blocks around the bottom (sans the checkered denim squares as I ran out of the fabric). After spending so many hours on this the last two days, I am just happy to be done with it! It is now neatly folded and on top of my "to do" pile awaiting the batting and backing . I have decided to use batting because the lumpy seams need some padding and a quilt just isn't a quilt without that middle layer. I may go out today to find some backing fabric--and then again, it may sit there for months. I am only mildly enthused about this one.

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...