Friday, May 15, 2009

Care for a Maggot with Those Canned Tomatoes? (Don't Read This Post While You are Eating)



Food companies don’t want you to know that your food can legally contain maggots. Sure, the FDA limits the amount of these and other appetite killers in your food, that but limit isn’t zero. The following allowances aren’t harmful to your health—but we can’t promise that the thought of them won’t make you sick.

Food Can contain up to...






source: http://health.msn.com/nutrition/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100238557&Gt1=31036
13 Secrets the Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
Eat This, Not That! uncovers the food industry’s dirty little secrets.



YUCK!

5 comments:

  1. Well dear Zoey..I just lost my appetite! Yuck is right! Maybe that will help in weigh loss!! grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this kind of thing before... Really makes me want to eat fresh things more! I NEED a GARDEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, It really is gross!

    Dani, Me, too! I would love to grow my own veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I really don't want to go eat a bedtime snack :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rodent hairs. Huh. When I was younger I worked in a pickle factory, I heard all sorts of stories about why you shouldn't eat relish. I guess it's all the moldy and rotten pickles that were sorted out. Ew.

    P.S. I love all your tulip pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...