Monday, September 7, 2015

Breck's Order I Recently Placed

 
 Big Impact Allium - 10 bulbs  for $18.99
I ordered 5 for a total of 50 allium plants



Del Nashaugh Daffodil Super Sak - ordered 1
 
Plant all under living room window garden.
 
 
 
Muscari Latifolium - ordered 1

Plant all in SAJ garden near living room window
 
 
Odessa Calla Lily
Ordered 3
I have been wanting a nearly black calla. Can't wait to get this one!
 
Plant in containers by garage
 
 
 
Orange glory flower - 2 per order for $9.99
Ordered 2 - 4 flowers

Plant center front of perennial garden outside bedroom window
 
 
 
Muscari latifolium - 35 bulbs 
Ordered 1

 
Plant all under living room window garden with pink daffs.
 
 
The Orange glory flower and the Odessa calla lily will be shipped in the spring of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...