Friday, November 27, 2009

That's Enough Decorating


This morning I went out and cut down some greens to use to finish decorating the entertainment center.

It didn't take long to make 4 arrangements to fill in the shelves.





I've decided this is too much work and I am not going to do any more. I even put the cookie jars back up over the kitchen desk area because the thought of hauling up all those holiday houses was not the least bit appealing.

I nixed the decorating in favor of baking. Remember that cast iron corn muffin pan I bought a few months back? Well, I decided to give it a try this morning.
I envisioned the corn kernels to look more prominent, but they are still kind of cute.


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. My mom hosted the dinner. I got off easy -- only made sweet potatoes and another veggie dish.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so more ambitious than me!
    Your home looks lovely. I would have liked to see your little houses, but maybe next year. You still have oodles of time left. ; )
    I'm glad you enjoyed making your corn stick muffins and they are cute.
    I ate at my brother's house, but I brought the pumpkin cheese which got gobbled up quickly. Also brought green beans with almonds and bacon. My sister-in-law serves her turkey cut up in a crock pot of gravy-interesting. I like a nice thick piece of breast meat with a smidgen of gravy. I had to cook my turkey (decided to and glad I did) at her house and today we enjoyed the breast meat. I thick she had the good stuff in the fridge for sammies. She did mention she had other meat and I should have taken her up on the offer. All was delish and she had tons of sides-loved the stuffing with mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey..those are some fancy dishes that you made! And so much decorating..no wonder you are tired.
    I have finished decorating and it's only about a quarter of what I used to do. It is enough!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...