Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Martha Wants to See Your Blog

Yes, that is the Martha, as in Stewart. She wants to review your blog with the possibility that she will post it on her site. How exciting is that?!

Get the details on her Sept. 16th post.

Thanks to osagebluffquilter for her post alerting me to this.

Who is using the new "followers" widget? I notice I have a couple of followers, but I have not really known what that was. Thank you to my followers who have somehow discovered how to "follow" me, even though I have no link widget.

What I want to know is if you have been using the follower thing, do you like it? Is it something I would do instead of having the blogs I follow through bloglines? I really never use bloglines to find out if there has been a new post. I only used to get the sidebar favorites posted. I want to dump it.

I think it would be convenient to have the updated blogs appear every time I go to my dashboard. Before I delete the favorites, I just want to get some input as to whether people like the followers widget.

So please leave a comment and let me know.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!
    Osagebluffquilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the followers and have installed the widget. It does update and shows right on your dashboard. It's very easy to install too.
    I think you'll like it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see that about Martha and added a comment. : )
    I don't have some of the widgets that Blogger uses, but I have other neat ones. Wordpress doesn't have the 'followers' one yet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...