Thursday, June 1, 2006

I Planted My Vegetable Garden at 5:30 a.m.

Yes, that's it.
Just one pot of 'Big Boy' tomatoes.
One of the chefs at work started them from seed and gave me two plants.

I took a vacation day today from work so I was able to indulge in my favorite gardening time - 5:30 a.m. until about 8:00 a.m.
It's so peaceful then.
In addition to planting the tomatoes, I spent about an hour edging and weeding.

Now I have to shower to get to the dentist by 9:00 a.m. to have a crown put on.

Then I will be back home to work outside some more.

It should be a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm like you, I love getting up early and enjoying the peace...I sit out on my deck with my coffee and it's just me and the birds:-) I don't envy you having to go to the dentist today but enjoy the rest of your day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in an apartment with a patio and yesterday I noticed my next door neighbor has a potted tomato plant on her patio...I didn't know you could grow them in pots...seems like I learn something new every day!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...