Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feverfew Takes Over

Feverfew (the stuff with the white flowers)is taking over my rockwall garden. The area you see here is supposed to be a path.


In this spot it is hiding a hosta.


Feverfew is very easy to pull out.
I pulled out all of in both areas in about 10 minutes.

It reseeds so easily that I would consider it a nuisance if it wasn't so easy to pull out.

There are many areas were this herb is a positive addition to my gardens. I just don't want it everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for the easy to remove ones. I love the moss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily you say it's easy to pull out, otherwise it looks like it would just take over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working to eradicate it in my garden. Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't our favourite flowers grow like that! lol I've been having problems with the Gout Weed in my front flowerbed but I might just be winning the battle!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...