Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa's Elves are Busy Working Under My Tree

This elf has Santa's list of good commenters. The Big Guy brings the best gifts to good commenters. :)
The next elf is busy reading a toy barn-building manual.  Some little boy has probably asked for a red barn.


 
Ah, now this hard-working elf is probably making my gifts! Santa knows that Zoey likes jewelry!


The last little elf under my tree is making a quilt...a Christmas quilt.



I added all the elves today because we really don't buy many gifts anymore and since I am not hosting the family party this year, there is not much to put under the tree.  These guys worked nicely to fill up the space.








7 comments:

  1. Zoey, these are so cute! How creative to add all these little elves to the tree.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zoey - the elves are too cute! And I made the good commenter list! No lump of coal in my stocking this year - yoohoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, since wrapping presents is the last thing I get done, the tree is usually bare underneath. I love this idea and perfect for your tree.
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I made the "good commenters" list this year. What a clever gal you are...Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. And there I see my name on the good commenter list..how special is that..you made me smile:)
    Cute elves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, all the elves are so darling! Yikes, maybe my name will disappear from the "good commenters" list since I've been practically invisible lately! lol Today is a "me" day and I'm doing nuttin' but visiting my dear blogging friends, it's been much too long since I've done so. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going through your blog and came upon this post and saw my name on the Elf's list-how cute! Sorry I missed it last year. : )
    Fun post too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...