Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Trees from 2003 to 2010

Please forgive me for another Christmas Post, but I was searching my blog to try to find out what tool I used to remove a wallpaper border about five years ago (we are removing another one--the last one we have--hallelujah!) ..........I never found the tool, but I did find Christmas trees that I don't even remember (and it's only been  6 or 7 years!), so I thought I would do a post of all the trees I have had since 2003.
So here goes...

2003- This is the tree I had forgotten about--all gold and white.



2004- this must have been the year that I did not do a large tree, because all I found were these small dining room trees:  Gingerbread man/cookie tree
 and a scarecrow/sunflower tree that I did just for November of that year.
2005 - I used many of the same ornaments that I had this year.



2006 - gold, white and burgundy

 with a god-awful streak of green lights! LOL.


2007  - lots of trees this year - here are just the 3 main trees:
white/gold/bronze main tree
Dining room  Pink angel tree in sled
 Pink tree opposite side of the sled with a pink tablescape

2008
The year aqua came into my Christmas decorating 


 Pink and Gold dining room tree
2009 -- added green with the aqua


2010 - Back to the gingerbread men with A country sunflower/gingerbread man tree

It was fun for me to see all the different trees I have had over the past few years. Now that I have put them in one post, I can look at them next year to remember what ornies I have stored in the basement. I do have a lot of ornaments!

This was my kitchen teddy bear tree from in the 1990's.

6 comments:

  1. Zoey, I love the first one and the last one. I guess I like gold!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your trees Zoey...a nice variety....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of trees and such variety Zoey! Mine more or less looks the same every year:)
    It's nice to have them all in one post..just one click!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so neat to see all your trees over the last few years. I love the year you did a lot of trees-the angel tree in the sleigh was so pretty. Since aqua/teal is my favorite color, love that touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the pink and gold dining room tree, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you make me look so boring. I've had the same tree, year after year, after year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...