Monday, November 26, 2007

You Better be Good around my House




because there are little elves watching you all over the place!




This one sits on the wall sconce.




Some of them peek out from under the Christmas tree.


Others sit in a stocking on the back of the dining room chairs.


I am sure they all report back to the big guy, so we are trying to be very good around here! ;)







What do you think of this hair accessory I wore today?


Personally, I like it, but I wonder if maybe I am the only person who does.

3 comments:

  1. Well..ll Zoey,can I be honest?? It is not my favorite type of hairpiece but I must admit..it does look kind of interesting..
    Don't mind me, I have short hair and might just be a tad jealous that you can put things in your hair and I can't...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention the elves...I do love them appearing here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Betty. I love that you were honest! The big Kahuna didn't like it either.

    I still like it though. What I would like even more is if I could get that hair in the back to stand out just like the blue thing--all spikey. It's just fun to be able to do stuff like that. My hair used to be short, too. I hate it hanging down and am tempted to cut it all off again, but first I intend to have a little fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...