Tuesday, March 22, 2005

While searching for some fabric to finish making the prairie points for Scrap Buster, I found 2 of these blocks. I vaguely remember making them years ago. I can't remember why I made them (a pillow?). They are 18" -- much larger than I would make for a quilt. I much prefer blocks that are less than 10" and I like them to make an all over pattern when joined. On the other hand, I don't like waste and since these are already made, there must be SOMETHING I can do with them...maybe it could become the center for a medallion type quilt???????? Ah, the old brain is chugging along now...LOL...another quilt is the last thing I need to start right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...