Monday, March 14, 2005

Vintage Hydrangea Tablecloth

Can you believe it is almost Easter? I thought I would post a pic of an Easter table setting. One of my hobbies is collecting dishes and this table is set with old pyrex dishes and Capri glassware (the blue). The vintage tablecloth is probably from the 50's. It is one of my favorites (I have just a handful of these old tablecloths--maybe 4 or 5). The centerpiece is just a bowl full of artificial flowers and Easter eggs. You can't see the eggs very well, but they are real eggs that I have decoupaged. I did the eggs years ago and they have held up well. Many of them have quilting motifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...