Monday, March 14, 2005

Need some Quilting Inspiration?

http://www.amishcountrylanes.com/IEversion.shtml?Patchwork1&google
Wow! These quilts are just stunning. There are about 200 in this gallery with 6 or 7 pictures of each quilt beginning with a view of the quilt on the bed right up to a close up of the quilting. This is a site that sells quilts, but if you just browse, I guarantee the creative juices will begin to flow. I am almost embarrassed to post the pics of my quilts after viewing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...