Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bronze, Gold and PINK?

Since I didn't use my bronze ornies on the main tree, I am left with a lot of bronze and gold ornaments. I am wondering if I should use them for the two dining room trees. I don't think I will have quite enough, so I am thinking of adding pink. Hmmmmm, I don't know..........


Maybe pink/bronze is not so good together. :) I made a frozen cranberry salad and noticed when I uploaded the pics that it was about the same pink color that I have for ornies.

I might have to engage plan #2...don't know yet what that is, but I will think about at work today.

I still have those 12 big lollipops that I wanted to use. Now that I have done the more formal main tree, the lollies won't match a thing. Dagnabit! Now what will I do with a dozen giant suckers!!##??

Perhaps I can find a way to use them on top of this section of the kitchen cabinets that I have cleared for some sort of decorating. I am planning to go cut down real greenery for this spot. So far that's as far as I've thought it out.

Look! I found a spot to store my pumpkin dishes. I was a little worried about where I could fit them upright in their box. I had forgotten about those Harvest gold plates I put there. They are a good match so next year I will find them both at the same time.

I guess this is my harvest season storage since I have so much of my amber-colored glassware here.

Oh, my, as I am previewing this post, I notice that the amber glasses sure look nice with those bronze poinsiettias.......Hmmmmmmm........perhaps they will be dining table decor?

5 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy girl already! The aqua tree is beautiful! I'll start my decorating this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving! Too bad you have to work. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog every day. As a fellow gardener, I love reading about your plants. I also envy the enthusiasm you have for your table settings and decorating! Cathy in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean, Thank you. It does feel like I've done a ton of work and I've only done that tree and 2 more tonight. I still have a lot to do. I will be eager to see your decorating.

    Cathy, I can't tell you how nice it is to hear that you visit daily.Thank you for taking a moment to post. Please feel free to comment whenever you feel the urge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about pink and bronze. I think of bronze and apricot or peach come to mind more. Even the aqua would be a nice contrast.
    I have all the autumn stuff still up and I'm tired of it. I'll start taking it down in a few days.
    My mom is here-thank goodness. She didn't order the real expensive glasses. I'll take her out looking for frames now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...