Sunday, November 13, 2005

One Year Old Today




appy





logoversary to me!








ne year ago today I started this blog. The year has gone by so fast! I blindly found my way through the set up instructions and was quite amazed when it actually worked. For quite a while I thought nobody would find my little cyber space home. But one by one visitors drifted in until finally I was getting a few daily readers. It has been so much fun getting to know all of you. I hope you find something worthwhile when you visit me -- I know I enjoy posting and I hope to continue for a long time to come.

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to a great blog lady!
    I have enjoyed your blog tremendously. Thanks for visiting mine first.
    I look forward to your garden shots, crafts, recipes, etc.!
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Zoey. This year has certainly gone quickly (if blogging makes it do that then I may have to rethink this activity!!). I enjoy your postings, especially about your beautiful garden, but it's also fun to learn how others celebrate the seasons in different countries and climates. Thank you, Zoey.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...