It was 60 degress outside, so I spent an hour cutting down Sedum Autumn Joy (3 wheelbarrows full).
Then I decided to make a Christmas wreath.
I put an artifical wreath on an easel in the basement and set about rummaging through boxes to find items to add. I began with this checkered ribbon and some pinecones.
I added a dried allium seed head to the center of the bow.
I found some fruit picks and more dried money plant and poked them in a few areas. One box yielded my real bird's nest that I have been using on my tree for a number of years. I am not planning to put up a large tree this year, so I stuck the nest on this wreath.
I still need to add a few more sprigs of lime green foliage. If I can ever find it! I searched and searched, but have not yet found the contaniner I stored it in last year. Hate when that happens...
In my next post I will give you the recipe for these asparagus spirals: