Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have you Ever Seen Mini Pepperoni?


I found this at Walmart when I went shopping at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning. I knew it would be perfect for the pasta/pizza casserole I wanted to make for dinner tonight.

I have no recipe for this, but all you do is cook everything in advance, layer it in a casserole (I like individual casserole dishes), then bake it for 30 minutes until the cheese on top melts. It's one of those things that does not require exact amounts.

I used these two sauces:
Cooked up some onions, peppers, celery: I added the pepperoni during the last few minutes; just to heat it. I also added some ground beef that I had precooked. Then I layered everything

added cheese to the top and popped into a 350 ° oven for 30 minutes.

YUM!

We also had a tropical fruit salad

and some decadent chocolate fudge brownies that I made yesterday.


I had a pretty full day today. I also started a new red and black tote/handbag earlier this afternoon. This is as far as I got.

If you are interested, you can read a bit more about it here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking meal! Thanks for saving me a bowl. ; )
    I made some decent turkey salad with leftover turkey. Add chopped celery and crisp bacon to it.
    Your tote is turning out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey..what a yummy meal and such a pretty table setting!
    I'll have to look for those mini pepperoni next time I go to the grocery store.
    I'm waiting to see what the bag looks like when done..I love what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house is looking beautiful again this year. It does take longer every year, doesn't it? I didn't even read blogs or blog for several days. Love the blue and green combo. Jean

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...