Monday, July 4, 2005

Happy 4th of July



I just got home from work. Don't work in a hotel if you want to have holidays off! I only had to work 3.5 hours, so it was not bad. I am now on vacation until next Monday. YIPPEE!!!! This afternoon we have a barbecue event to go to. I am making a strawberry cake.

I plan to use strawberries and blueberries on the top to look like a flag. It is raining here today with scattered thunderstorms predicted. My flowers are quite happy, but not so good for the outdoor festivities.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I am off to make frosting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...