Saturday morning I decided to design some type of border to put around the six witch blocks I showed you last week.
I am trying not to buy new fabric, so I raided my stash and found these green and purple pieces that I thought would work.
After a day or so of contemplation I came up with this 3" x 7" block to add to all four sides of the witch:
Now I just need to make 20 more of these frame blocks and all six witches will be framed.
Saturday morning I also added a polka dot fabric binding to this little tabletop quilt:
Holiday Chair Toppers - Earlier in the week I finished all six of the witch blocks. I am quite pleased with these. I still need to add some borders to the witch flying on the b...
2 months ago