Sunday, July 25, 2010

Changed the Wagon Wheel Garden

You may have noticed in Saturday's post that I had moved the aqua milk can from the wagon wheel garden.

There used to be an aqua watering can here.


I swapped the two around.

The wagon wheel garden now looks like this:

I also moved the clump of tall purple phlox to the side of the stump. I like it better now. The tall milk can with the cobalt blue container was too much in one area.

Here is the view from across the path:

The gold lilies in front are the 'Condilla' double daylilies. The big yellow daylily is 'Charm Bracelet'--it has huge 5-inch blooms with ruffled edges. They are lovely when they bloom, but a big wet mess the next day!

I have been trying to think of a color to paint my dining room walls -- when and if they ever get re-drywalled--all the contractors are busy and taking forever to give me a bid...........anyway, I love this dining room:



Right now I am planning to paint the walls a light aqua and paint my dining room chairs white. Of course, that is subject to change...

7 comments:

  1. I guess were all the same...move this, change that. I wonder if anyone else even notices the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy,
    I am a plant-moving-addict! I wonder if there is a 9-step program for people like us? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so glad to hear Zoey say that!!! I am forever moving plants around and already have at least a dozen daylillies that need to be "repostioned". I feel like I am gardening right now for next year since $$ was very tight as well as the rain, so I didn't do or plant as many annuals as I normally would.

    Your garden pictures are so beautiful, you have a nice eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jester,
    Thank you so much. I know what you mean about $$ being tight and not planting annuals. This is the second year that I have not planted hardly any annuals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the aqua and white. But I also love light blue with dark wood. Anyway, that is a gorgeous dining room. The detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful garden! I would have loved to walk there, and see all the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - your gardens are awesome!!! Just perfect - I would love to walk out my door to this landscape.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...