Thursday, December 8, 2005

Shocking Shoes


Just have to show you all these shoes! Are they crazy or what?
Quite a few people thought they were "or what?"!
LOL.
They were worth the price if just for the shock value.

I personally like them. If I just had a jacket with the same pattern on the collar...I had to find something with both black and white to wear on the top half of my body. So I rummaged through my costume jewelry and found a necklace with big round black/white beads.

I know you can't see me very well, but here I am at 6am ready to head out the door.




The shoes are really quite comfy (if you are used to heels as I am).

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I did not do anything special...just worked 10 hours and came home and cleaned the toilet and scrubbed the bathroom floor. Do I know how to celebrate or what? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They are wild Zoey! They look nice on you. I think you could wear different colors with these shoes as long as you have a black skirt on.
    I love your kitchen you lucky lady. I don't know when we will get around to it now that there is a college loan for Sean. So course he better get an excellent job in 3.5 yrs!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...