Last week while surfing blogs I came across this fun play on song titles. I can't remember where I found it, but I saw it on two different blogs. I saved it so that I could go back and figure it out during my leisure time. I thought some of you might like to challenge your brain and see how many you can figure out. (I hope it is not someone's original game that I should not be posting...I can't give credit to where I found it because I did not save the url)
I put the answers in the comments.
1. Move Hither the Entire Assembly of Those Who Are Loyal in Their Belief
2. Embellish Interior Passagways
3. Vertically Challenged Adolescent Percussionist
4. First Person Singular Experiencing An Hallucinatory Phenomenon Of A Natal Celebration Devoid Of Color.
5.Soundless Nocturnal Period
6. Majestic Triplet Referred To In The First Person Plural
7. The Yuletide Occurance Preceeding All Others
8. Precious Metal Musical Devices
9. Omnipotent Supreme Being Elicit Respite To Ecstatic Distinguished Males.
10. Caribou With Vermillion Olfactory Appendage
11. Allow Crystalline Formations To Descend
12. Jovial Yuletide Desired For the Second Person Singular Or Plural By the First Person Plural.
13. Commence Auditory Reception The Announcing Cherubs Vocalize
14.Kris Kringle Will Be Arriving In The City In the Not Too Distant Future
15. Bipedal Traveling Through An Amazing Acreage During The Period Between December 21st and March 21st In The Northern Hemisphere
16. Its Arrival Occured At Twleve O'Clock During a Clement Nocturnal Period
17. Exclamatory Remark Concerning A Diminutive Municipality in Judea Southwest of Jerusalum
My Weekend Goal was to Make a Bench Pillow - I am happy to report that I accomplished that goal!
2 years ago