Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It was a long day. I got to work at 6:15 a.m., did the daily deposit, labor and left for the meeting at 7 a.m. I got home at 6:30 p.m. At first I didn't feel like planting, but it is a nice evening and I decided to just go out for a few minutes and plant the barrel. It did not take long at all. It is supposed to rain tonight which would be wonderful. We have not had any rain for three weeks. I did not water the barrel because I am just too tired to haul water up the steps. I am counting on the rain to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...