Thursday, May 26, 2005

Finally Getting Some Color

I am lacking energy again tonight. I felt like going to bed, but when I looked at the clock it was only 5:30 p.m.! So I forced myself to go out and do some edging in the rock garden. I worked for about an hour and then took these pictures. I am finally getting some blooms. The arbor gardens have creeping phlox starting to bloom. In the rock garden, ajuga (dark purple),creeping phlox, snow-in-summer (the silver foliage which is not yet in bloom. It will get tiny white flowers.), and primrose (red/yellow).

I am so far behind on the weeding and now the mosquitoes are out in full force. I must have a dozen bites on my neck/face/head. While I was out there a rabbit ran out from hiding in the daylillies and scared the bejeebees out of me. You would think I would get used to that as it happens all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have been a victim of the mosquitoes. I garden in sandals and pay the price.
    One look at my bruised, bloody, bitten feet and ankles ruins the effect of the polished work outfit above. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...