Monday, May 16, 2005

8:25 PM - Me standing at the bathroom window:

"There they are! There they are!"

DH in his office: "What? Where?"

Me shrieking: "Those blasted deer! They are in my garden AGAIN!"

I pound on the window.

She just looks up at me (see her laughing in my face?).

I bang harder.

And harder.

DH tells me to stop before I break the window.

He runs outside yelling, "Shoo, shoo--get out of here. He runs all the way to the arbor waving his arms in the air.

Finally they both run off, the whites of their tails high in the air.

"They will be back tonight," he predicts.

I am sure they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...