Sunday, January 30, 2005

Thank you, Mel!

Someone found me! Thank you Mel in the UK for the comment. I would love to know how you came across my blog, so if you wander in again, please let me know. I spent some time today looking for garden blogs. Did a google search and found a couple. There is just not much garden action this time of the year. I like to see pictures of other people's gardens--long shots, not close up flower pics. I want to see how they have integrated their gardens into the overall landscape. If anyone has found a good site , please let me know. If I ever get time, I will attempt to figure out enough html to get a sidebar with links to the blogs I visit. What is the proper netiquette for doing this? Do you ask the author's permission or just post it?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Margow. I am so glad to have you visit. Good luck with your new garden.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...