Saturday, March 22, 2014

Beautiful Banquet Table

Most of you know that I work in a hotel.  Tonight we are doing a big charity event. They auction off a decorated table that is served by some local "celebrities"--the mayor and other prominent business people. I have been at work most of the day today helping to get the room set for this event. They have a decorator do the special table. This decorator did not supply them with napkins, so I ran home and pulled some from own personal collection. This is the table they will auction off tonight, set with my own napkins:

The table is also set with wine glasses that have hand-painted animals (the event is for our local Humane Society).
So cute!
Wouldn't you love to have a prime rib dinner served at this table?

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table setting and your napkins are perfect. I didn't know that you worked for a hotel. Do you often work on projects like this? You have such a talent for finding the right things to go together...
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would!!! What a wonderful event! And that table is beautiful complimented with your napkins!!! A lovely weekend to you! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- Yes! I! Would! love that. I would like it even better if you were there to join me at the table. WE would have a few good laughs, I think- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Zoey and the cause is wonderful!
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wine glasses...what a cool event...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how beautiful, you must let us know if it brings lots of $$$. Sending good vibes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! I would love to sit at this table eating a prime rib dinner! Would you join me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely! Nice you could put your personal touch in the decor. I have those plates too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how pretty Zoey! I have always wanted gold serving ware. How it stands out on the green tablecloth. Hope you are getting through this winter cold that will not end this year. I am longing for it to just be gone. :) Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...