Sunday, November 28, 2004

I am TOTALLY exhausted. I spent most of the day putting up my Christmas trees. I must have made 20 trips down and up the stairs to the basement hauling box after box. Yesterday I swapped my dining room/living room. Yes, hauled two sofas and a large table - pushing, pulling, huffing, puffing. I have wanted to do this for a long time and on the spur of the moment decided to go for it. We never use the living room and I felt the space could be put to better use by enabling me to keep the dining table extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...