Thursday, July 29, 2021

Close Up of Some Arbor Garden Plantings

 I spent a good deal of time and effort last fall dividing and rearranging many of my perennials to achieve larger swaths of color.  I am liking the way everything is blooming right now.


'Red Fan Fare' daylilies.  I bought a  couple of these many ago ( maybe 20? at Kmart).  They have been the most prolific bloomer of any of the daylilies I've purchased.


I like the red daylilies with brown-eyed Susans (Rudbeckia), which is just beginning to flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...