Monday, July 15, 2019

Containers Beginning to Bloom

I am really loving this Celosia 'Intenz'. Eagerly waiting for the canna lilies and yellow calla lilies that are also in the 1/2 whiskey barrel to bloom.
This year I combined yellow calla lilies with marigolds and I am enjoying that combo as well.
The container next to the steps has orange Butterfly Weed. It's a perennial that I've had in that same pot for the past 4 years. Each fall I just cut it down and store the pot in my unheated garage. It should be blooming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to leave a comment. I will try to answer any questions you have. Please note due to Blogger changing word verification so almost nobody can read it, I have had to change to no word verification and only allow registered users to comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...